Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Lot Of Famous People Have A MySpace Page!

I have a couple of famous "friends" on MySpace! They include Madonna, Janet Jackson, Quincy Jones and Steve Valentine who played Nigel Townsend on "Crossing Jordon".

I doubt that some of the "bigger" celebrities that have a myspace page actually work on their myspace pages. Come to think of it I remember Steve Harvey, a famous comedian, saying that he didn't even know what a myspace page is but his manager told him that he definitely had to have one!

The reason why I'm blogging about this is because I noticed that there are a lot of searches for a very popular radio host in my area! He was on a very popular radio station here in Philadelphia but the station changed format and all of the on-air staff was gone! It him some time to re-surface but he is now on another radio station in Philadelphia. So I guess that his fans were still looking for him and they decided to google him and that led them to one of my blogs where I posted about him.

No comments: