Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The President Really Needs Some Help With His MySpace Page!






Here is a link to President Barack Obamas MySpace Page:


Barack Obama's MySpace Page

I was looking at my own MySpace page when I found out that it was the President's Birthday today so I decided to visit his MySpace page and add my birthday wishes!

When you go to his site you will see on his blog where his wife, Michelle Obama is asking everyone to sign a birthday card for him.

However while looking at his site I noticed that his comments didn't seem up-to-date. The President of the United States has well over 1 and a half Million "friends" on MySpace and I kind of find it hard to believe that no one has left a comment since January of this year!

This would be an excellent work at home opportunity for someone who is currently out of work and who is also a Myspace expert.

No comments: