Monday, September 17, 2007

Can You Put Adsense On Your MySpace Page?

"Can I Put Adsense Ads On My Myspace Page?"

Can you put adsense ads on your myspace site?

The answer is no! Personally I thought it was because even though you could add the adsense ad coding the adsense ads still wouldn't show up on your page - so I thought it was a matter of MySpace just not allowing you to be able to use adsense on your myspace page.

But some else has pointed out that MySpace itself uses adsense ads and adsense's terms of service clearly say that you can't have more than 2 publishers' ads on one site - which basically means that since Myspace already has adsense ads - you can't add your own set of adsense ads.

I really have to look more closer at MySpace because I really don't remember seeing any adsense ads there.

1 comment:

Blog Master said...

haha yup i tried adding adsense to my myspace page (since i get more than 50 people a day) but still myspace wont let me :( hehe if your looking for the adsense on myspace then look at your control panel on there and you will find adsense adds some are adsense ads but with pics soo you dont really notice lol!!